A freelance character
Junior/Mid level Designer – Freelance.
Alphabet is looking for a talented and creative character to join our team for 6-8 weeks starting September.
If you possess a love of conceptual thinking, typography, word play, art direction and have a unique design sensibility, please drop us a line
Working in a small team of dedicated creatives on concepts for campaigns, brand identity, environment and digital applications predominantly for the Arts sector. Alphabet are on the look out for a freelance designer with fresh ideas capable of seeing design concepts through to finished art stage for print, digital or environmental production.
What we are looking for
– Preferably 2-3 years experience in a graphic design studio.
– Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is a must.
– Strong typographic and layout skills.
– An understanding of tight deadlines.
– Clear, consistent communication.
– An understanding of production processes for print and digital.
– Someone well-organised with good time and project management skills.
– Digital/web/motion applications knowledge would be a bonus but are not essential, however a general understanding of web design is important.
Integral to the role
– A humble approach… We are a small studio with little room for big egos.
– A creative, conceptual and strategic thinker.
– Passion for creativity within related fields – film, fine art, theatre, dance, music, popular culture.
– The ability to take ownership of projects and run with them.
– Attention to detail.
– Collaboration with clients and an ability to work together to realise best outcome for all involved.
– The Ability to not take oneself too seriously… We are not saving lives here!
To apply please provide a one page covering letter that tells us who you are and what inspires you. Please also include one low res PDF that showcases your branding, typographic, digital and creative ability. Send to email@example.com
Only successful applicants will be notified. No agencies please.