Alphabet is looking for talented and creative characters to join our dedicated design team. If you are a designer with fresh ideas, capable of seeing design concepts through to finished art for print, digital or environmental production. If you love conceptual thinking, typography, wordplay, art direction and have a unique design sensibility, please drop us a line.
What we are looking for
– experience in graphic design, brand, and layout design.
– Campaign design and integrated campaign roll-out experience.
– A creative collaborator and team player.
– Strong typographic and layout skills.
– Knowledge of production processes for print and digital.
– Well-organised with good time management skills.
– Brilliant in the Adobe Creative Suite. Especially in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
– Motion/Animation and website design knowledge would be a bonus but is not essential.
Integral to the role
– A humble approach… We are a small studio with little room for big egos.
– A creative, conceptual and strategic thinker.
– Passion for creativity within related fields – film, fine art, theatre, dance, music, popular culture.
– The ability to take ownership of projects and follow them through.
– Attention to detail.
– Collaboration with clients and colleagues and the ability to work together to realise the best outcome for all involved.
– Dynamic, positive working environment.
– Opportunity to work on all types of projects from ideas to finished art.
– Work with a curious, collaborative and supportive team.
– Centrally located studio in Surry Hills.
Please send us a few lines to introduce yourself and why you think Alphabet is for you with an online folio of your recent work.
Note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
No recruitment agencies please.